Solved: Athlete has no Strava tokens (error message)

As I don’t find the issue/phrase here in the forum (while I think I had seen discussions thereof before?;-)) I put up a new topic: For the last 1–2 days I am getting this “Athlete has no Strava tokens” error whenever I reload the i.icu Activity/Fitness page…

Is this a known issue?
Anything I should do?

Today I realized that the I.icu—Strava connection was lost. :-o
In fact, it took multiple attempts to connect again, the “connect to Strava” button went to sites that came back with html errors or the Strava “red light”, but eventually the connection was reestablished and loading activities from Strava is working again.

+1 for today’s Strava activity not sync’ing to i.icu. Is this a known issue with one or the other service? And should I just remove and re-add Strava? Thanks!

Hmm there aren’t any errors in the logs and it is looking for activities. I see you have an activity for Saturday now. Is that the one that was missing?

It was. This morning there was still no data, so I performed the “download old data” process in Settings for 6/17 to 6/19. Now the activity is in i.icu. Let’s hope that kick started the sync process for future events. I’ll post again in here if I encounter an error with the next one.

1 Like

It‘s working again, both yesterdays ride as well as todays ride we’re fetched from Strava after the connection was setup anew…