Share workout folders with other athletes

You can now share folders from your workout library with other athletes. You can grant “Editor” access to people who you want to be able to add/edit workouts in the folder.

Folders shared with you show up in your library with a little avatar of the owner:

When you share a folder with someone they are sent a message letting them know.

11 Likes

Anyone with loads of workouts want to share them with me?

Would it be possible to mark a folder (or workout) as ‘public’ and then anyone could pull workouts from the public space?

3 Likes

That would be a good idea! Otherwise the workouts from what’s on zwift and ergdb are a good place to start.

Yes I am planning to do that!

3 Likes

Hi @david,

Could you make the folders “Private” by default ?
I just got contacted by someone from a certain company because one of my workout folder was “Public” and it was sharing workouts from their company. I don’t remember being asked about the privacy status on those folders (if it was, my mind was elsewhere), so my request is that it should be set by default on “Private”, and give the user the knowledge that they are responsible for the stuff they share, if they choose to share.

Regards.

Folders are private by default. You can test this by creating a new folder. You have to explicitly share it before anyone else can see it.

1 Like