Seperate power zone for different workouts

1. Separate ‘FTP’ (Well not FTP, just maybe training max?) for different kinds of workouts? Like have a separate training max for sprints, anaerobic effort, vo2max effort, ftp and aerobic (dfa alpha1)? Makes tracking of progression more granular. Sort of how sufferfest does it with their 4DP profile.

2. More workout builder options. For example:

• 10m FTP-10w (minus 10w from FTP)
  • 10m 120%-5w (minus 5% from whatever is your 120%)
  • Free Ride
  • 10m(+1m/w) 100% — Add +1 minute to the workout every week you add it to the calednar
  1. This is an analytics tool first and foremost but maybe have a toggeable recommendation on what to train and how to train a specific energy system based on the power profile curve and type of cyclist you want to be. Maybe an iLevels sort of thing with WK05? Too much to ask?

2. Some basic workout library. Pretty sure someone could share one (maybe I could).

Thanks for all the input.

I do have tracking “best power for different durations over time” on the todo list. This would make it possible to plot your 5m power (and others) over time on the fitness page which might go someway towards what you are asking for.

I am also planning to do dfa a1 analysis when I can make time. Intervals.icu has been storing the HRV data for some time now to make that possible.

Workout builder options: For “free ride” I still need some indication of power or HR or pace to calculate load for the workout. There is a freeride keyword for Zwift. I have had requests for some of the others before.

TrainerDay integrates with Intervals.icu and provides workouts and plans. You can also create groups on Intervals.icu and share workouts for others in the group.

I would love to do some more clever training recommendation things but thats outside of my skillset. I only started learning about all of this 3 years ago and I am not a coach. I am hoping to be able to integrate something from someone much more clued up at some point (likely call out to their API).