Send workout of the day to zwift

Hello,
I do my plans and my workouts on Intervals.icu, I would like to be able to easily send them to Zwift.
Today I manually download the format.ZWO workout of the day and I move it by hand to the Zwift directory.
It’s not very practical and I can’t find myself in my Zwift directory anymore.
I use Garmin Connect, my workouts appear well in my Garmin calendar as well as on my watch.
Can you tell me what is the easiest way to automatically have the workout of the day available on Zwift? I also have a Dropbow account in case that would be helpful.

thanks in advance

3 Likes

This is an unsolved problem unfortunately. I don’t know if it is possible to make Zwift’s directly a Dropbox folder? If so I could implement pushing workouts to Dropbox.

1 Like

Would it be possible to export all workouts to for example Dropbox? This would make it possible to mount Dropbox on the custom workout folder and have all my intervals.icu in Zwift. Workout of the day is nice, but this way you can just select the correct workout.

Is it definitely possible to do that? Would the next week or so of workouts make sense? What about including the date in the name of the workout?

Yeh, you can drop a .swo file into the ~/Documents/zwift/[user-id]/workouts folder and on the next start of the zwift application, the workouts will be visible under the custom workout section.

You could export just the workout of the day, or everything, both would work (just not delete workouts which are create within swift :slight_smile: )

The only issue is that this only works for desktop applications. Not apple TV or ipads for example. There is a manual on how to handle this here but it involves iTunes for synchronisation.

If i need to test something, let me know…

1 Like

I like the idea of keeping the date on the name, maybe also a small tag to highlight that it was placed there by intervals. There is limited space available though, so it could not be long.
Finding out zwift’s ordering and trying to keep the workout on the top of the list would also be nice :slight_smile:

I have implemented uploading planned workouts to Dropbox folders. Please test it if you can before I do an announcement about it.

The files are named after the workout name with " i12345.zwo" appended. The number is the Intervals.icu event ID so Intervals.icu knows which files it owns. It won’t deleted other files in the folder.

5 Likes

More full featured post:

2 Likes

We have reached 100 Votes on Zwift forum to support Intervals.icu pushing workouts to Zwift.

If you haven’t voted please take a minute to do so, let’s see if we can get Zwift to consider adding us.

https://forums.zwift.com/t/add-support-for-intervals-icu-in-the-connections-page-to-import-structured-workouts/510775/51

2 Likes