Seiler %HRR/%6MMP

Can we see this in intervals? It might be interesting to see it with custom selections and also see it in the general and laps. What do you think?

1 Like

You can get close by plotting % eFTP and % HRR. If your “min eFTP duration” is 6m or less then this will be similar. Intervals.icu doesn’t store 6m power on the activity so its not trivial to add that.

You can also to go Endura.fit from /settings (integrates with Intervals.icu tx @John_Peters_endura.f ). Thats what Dr Seiler is using for his plots.

3 Likes

Thanks David

The link to endura hasn’t been working for me for two months or more. Could be I’m doing something wrong but I don’t think so.

It doesn’t work for me either

EnDuRA is a bit clunky and really built to support research. You need to make the connection to Intervals from the EnDuRA side. This note I wrote a while ago might help to get you started. http://bluecattechnical.uk/Watts_my_CP.pdf

1 Like

Thanks, but it still doesn’t work

Apologies. My server went down over the summer so I had to point all my apps to a a new database IP address. I missed this one! Should be fixed now.

Note - once you’ve linked to intervals once you shouldn’t need to do it again, just referesh the activities.