Running, rowing power, custom zones etc all live

Thank you !

Activities from Garmin will replace upcoming activities or also in the past ?
I am afraid of loosing activity names

By default the Garmin download will only fetch new activities. Also when a Garmin Activity replaces a Strava one the Strava name and interval edits etc are kept. Also the Strava activity is still there, just deleted so it is possible to undelete it if needed.

hello, sorry to cherry pick but I switch yesterday evening and this morning activity has a generic name despite having put one in GC. Maybe you check this at a specific interval ?

screenshot 2021-07-18 à 16.18.41

thanks

Did you edit it in Garmin Connect? Unfortunately edits don’t come through to Intervals.icu. Sorry I should have mentioned that in my original reply.

Ok that’s fine.

It’s a smart process if we can edit the name in Strava and keep the Garmin connect data :slight_smile:

1 Like

@david is it possible to add a power preset based on the 80/20 that shows in the options on TrainingPeaks, please? While it’s easy to setup using the Custom option, it doesn’t allow one to save those settings, in case the settings need to be changed. The explanation is found here: Understanding Your 80/20 Run Plan | 80/20 Endurance

Why is this useful?
I find it helps to keep the intended easy workouts easy, i.e. in the easy zones (1 & 2). If the power zone drifts into “Zone X”, then it’s a sign to ease up. I’ve set my head unit to replicate this specifically for the easy days more than anything else.

It messes with the colour zones for those used to the turquoise-green-yellow-orange-red-purple-charcoal colours of the traditional 7 zones setup.

1 Like

I have added that to the todo list. Tx.

1 Like