RSS feeds could be nice

(I know, I know, nobody uses RSS anymore)

But, I’m now following a couple of athletes, and it wouldn’t be bad to have some kind of stream that I could follow to keep track of their activities, RSS feels like a good fit for this without having to think of a new interface.

1 Like

What data would you like to see? I’m working on a mobile app, that for now only has web interface here: DailyTSS

I would like to include some social section, to check the athletes you follow, a summarized view only not the whole same functionality/data that your account has

What will your app do that intervals can’t do carlos? The site is already optimised for mobiles in my opinion

not meant to be discouraging just curious of the rationale and ideas

Hi Ben, totally valid question. My core idea is to make a native version
Also trying to have summarized views to have a sneak peek of your fitness, let’s say at the moment you wake up. Intervals could be a little overwhelming for non-tech savvy people

I don’t wanna recreate intervals tho, I just want to try to add value

I would appreciate it if you have any feedback for something you might think could be added to this mobile version I’m working on

TL;DR; Native application

Think of the @pmcarlos app being like the TrainingPeaks (app) and then having the web version and/or WKO as desktop analytic versions.

1 Like

I have “feed for notifications re followed athletes” on the todo list. I do plan to make this part of the UI but will certainly also consider adding RSS (thats not much extra work).

2 Likes