Reverse sort Calendar

For some reason, the ordering of dates as most recent first trips me out. Can we have an option to sort it like a regular paper calendar, i.e. older days on top?

Honestly, there is so much goodness in this software - this is literally my only complaint. Thank you so much for the fantastic tool. I am super grateful that it exists.

9 Likes

LOL, I have the opposite complaint in Slack, where the recent stuff is at the bottom :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tx. Swapping the sort order is on the todo list. Having newest stuff on top like a typical website seemed the right way to do it for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For me at least, ideally the latest week is still at the top, but the upcoming weeks are loaded below.

Yes, everyone will have a different preference as it’s very subjective. :slight_smile: My feature request here is just for the option to choose one or the other. For example, as an option in the “Options” dropdown (or wherever it makes sense).

1 Like

Hi David! Awesome work on intervals.icu! I can only imagine how long the todo list is for features, in an already feature-packed program. I would love to see the reverse sort calendar feature implemented! All the best, Craig

4 Likes

I see this post is a bit old. Was this feature ever implemented?
thanks!

No not yet. Its a bit tricky because the “load more stuff as you scroll down” behaviour doesn’t work as well when the cal is reversed.

1 Like