Resync achievements on change of activity type?

Hello,
So, I have walking activities pushed from a 3rd party app to Strava as “Run” but then I go to Strava and switch them to “Walk”, however it’s already synced and processed on intervals.icu along with its achievements for Running which remains even after I change the activity type.
Unfortunately the 3rd party app is not going to add any option to change the activity type before uploading to Strava.
So maybe a plausible solution is to eventually have the achievements resync when the Strava activity has its activity type changed (or trigger it manually somehow). Probably delete the existing achievements associated with the previous activity type of the session and process the achievements for the new activity type.
Thanks.

Aha I will fix that as you suggest. Tx.

1 Like

I will deploy the fix Monday AM (GMT+2). It was also broken for manual activity type changes from within Intervals.icu. It now re-does the achievements and activity analysis.

1 Like

Thanks David! Btw, was the deployment pushed back? Because I just tried it and it seems to have the same behaviour as before.
Thank you

Hmm I am not sure what is going on here. Your walk on the 2nd of August has a 60w for 40 min best power achievement. Your power curve for walk and run is better than that. I will have look see to try to figure out whats up.

FYI for almost all Run/Walk activities since July I changed the activity types.
Yeap, that 2nd Aug achievement is from the original Run activity pushed from Strava, before I changed it to Walk.
I wonder if it’s some weird combo edge case because I don’t have long runs (this season), the longest being 22minutes, so maybe this affects what achievements get deleted and the 40minutes ones are slipping through.

1 Like

Just for the record, verified it works, thank you David!
Edit: Actual, sometimes it works, others it doesn’t, will test again tomorrow.

1 Like