Recovery in intervaldata running

If I check my intervaldata it is very confusing that alomst everything is defined as work.

My first interval after my warmup is automatically defined as recovery. All others are defined as work including all recovery intervals. How is this defined? How can 3:26 pace be marked as recovery whereas 5:38 is defined as work? I tried defining recovery in the planned workout, but that does not work.

Besides, on my fitness page I’ve added a graph with 7d, 28d, 42d and 70d moving averages of my running km. Is there a possibility to multiply these numbers with 7 such that I get my weekly numbers? In running your weekly km’s is an important number. Furthermore I wonder whether the calculations are correct, the green line (42d) is always the highest, but I barely ran in October and November.

No one?

If you do analyse and tick the “keep all laps” checkbox then that is what it does. You can hover over the recovery ones on the chart and press D to delete them (turns work intervals into recovery).

I checked the 42d average by summing the weekly totals for your last 6 weeks and I think it is good.

I have added a factor to the moving average. You can use this to scale it up to weeks:

2 Likes

Thanks for your work David, much appreciated!

But I don’t know what’s going on in my graph. The 7d, 28d and 70d moving averages are perfect, but the 42d is simply too high. After adding another one I get two different lines, the new one is correct.

See the images below. My problem is fixed, since I can change the wrong one. But I left it on my account so you can check what’s going on. See the difference between ‘42d gem’ and ‘42d gem wrong’

When you add a plot to a chart it is copied. So it is possible I fixed something with the distance plot or how the moving average is handled since you originally added it to the chart.