Races results & reports

Hello,
Could be nice to enter the result of the race when the activity is marked as race and have somewhere a table with the result of all the races of the season.
This feature is present on TP.

What do you think ?

Thank you,

Regards,

Maxime

2 Likes

I just added support for filtering for race/commute/training. You can use the activity list page to find all your races, filter your power curve for only races etc… This will be live Friday AM (GMT+2).

3 Likes

Good thank you,

So maybe just add a field result to race activity to put the ranking. The field description can be used as well.

Maxime

How we mark an activity as a race? Can be done in Garmin?

Click on activity type icon and check race.

2 Likes

Hello,
I’m using Intervals.icu to manage my track and field training.
I am wondering if there is a way to create a personalized categorie/field for (competition) results and later display the progress as a graph at the fitness page - just like VO2 or HR data. This would be nice for many diciplines (Longjump, 1000m, …), ranking in competitions, and probably also for cyclists that want to keep track of the times for their standard route.
Is there already such a function that I just haven’t found out about yet?

Many thanks,
Steffen

There isn’t such a feature yet. I am working on tracking best times for distances for running. I hadn’t considered the general problem you describe. Would probably need support for capturing custom wellness fields.