Race, commute, trainer and test checkbox

Hello, let me first say I rely like intervals.icu and still have a lot to learn, so perhaps my feature request is already in the program.

I’m a triathlete but don’t do any races at the moment, but I do tests from time to time. Ramp-tests, ftp-tests, running tests and I would like to mark these activities as a test.
When you mark an activity as a race, it get a nice red dot in the fitness/“trainingload per day” graph so you can inmediatly see when you had a race.
It would be realy helpful if there was also a checkbox for “test” in the notes/discription dialog and that that activity would also get a nice different colored dot in the training load per day graph, so you can see in one glance when you did your last test or race.

tia
Guido

1 Like

Add #test in your activity description, then you can use the filter in charting and activity searches.

Here’s an example of max effort testing at the beginning of, and during, the season. The hashtag #test is then filtered and it only shows up on the chart.

2 Likes

Thats a good idea. Until it gets done Geralds workaround is reasonable and has the advantage of showing you the results.

thanks all for the quick reply

I like the workaround indeed, but both options would be great :slight_smile:

Just one follow-up question.
Whats the best practice to duplicate a graph so you only need to change the filters?

You can’t at the moment. I need to change the UI from the simple list of checkboxes. That doesn’t work for lots of charts.