Power zones on custom bar chart

Hi,

I know we can have zones on a bar chart, just like this one:

But that represents zones based on my HR (according to my priority in settings, I guess):

Can we set the chart to use “only” power or HR data for each chart?

I’d love to see how my “power zones” go against my “HR zones”. I do mostly trail run with Stryd, so my HR zones are a little hectic sometimes. Stryd zones give me a better idea of my performance.

Thanks!

Your choice:

Unless Stryd Power doesn’t allow that?

1 Like

Thanks! But… I got the exact same values for both HR/PW zones:

I guess Intervals is not recognizing power from Stryd on chart metrics. But I do see power data on my activities.

How does your Stryd power comes to Intervals? Do you just have one power datastream that comes in by default or did you setup a custom stream?
If you have just one Power stream coming in without any further action, this should simply work.
If you have more then one power datastream, you can set the one you want by default through the Actions - Settings menu.

Data flows from Garmin Connect to Intervals. Strava picks up power data correctly too.

I see only one power stream, since I didn’t setup a custom one.

Only one power stream:

*If you have just one Power stream coming in without any further action, this should simply work.*

I guess there’s something going on here. According to what you said, I shouldn’t be seeing “data” on the “Z1+2…” chart in those date periods where I wasn’t sending power data (july 2023, as an example):

Right?
Thanks

Ah, I think I know what’s wrong…
The Zx zones are not necessarily Power, they are what has been defined as the priority for TIZ for that specific sport.
Go to the settings page and change that order to Power, HR, Pace. I’m pretty sure that you have it now on HR, Power, Pace. And then TIZ is calculated with a priority for HR if available. You want that on a priority of Power. Then it will only use HR if power is not available on the activity.

1 Like

Thanks a million!! That was it :slight_smile: My data loos better now:

This graph is very interesting. I had the feeling I did improve my Z1/Z2 zones. But I also got the feeling I was “overtraining” in this low area.

According to Stryd, I was right… I’ve been training easier than I should. That’s why I feel realy comfy at low paces and bad when I enter z3+.

Intervals is aaaawesome!

1 Like