Please help a newbie upload history from Wahoo

Hello all,
I’ve just signed up. I’ve looked but I don’t understand how to import my historic data from my Wahoo unit. I can get .fit files to Dropbox (one at a time). Can I import these directly into Intervals.icu or do I have to go via Garmin Connect? Also is bulk importing possible or just single files?

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere.

You can click the “Upload” button on the calendar page and drop a bunch of files there to upload. You don’t have to do them one by one.

I am going to be building DropBox sync very soon. Garmin has recently disabled 3rd party application access to files that were not created on their devices :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply but there is no “upload” button showing!

Only Calendar View, not in List View

1 Like

Many thanks, is there a get started tutorial so I don’t inundate the place with dumb questions?

Unfortunately not. But ask away on these forums. Also most things in Intervals.icu can be clicked to get expiatory help with links to blog posts and so on.

Sorry, more dumb questions! Does anyone know how to manually upload from Dropbox to Intervalc.icu? I’m not familiar with Dropbox and can’t work out how to do it. I can download from Dropbox to my PC, then upload to intervals.icu but this is somewhat long winded! At this rate the season will be over before I can analyse anything lol!

I am working on Dropbox integration right now. It should be done today but then I have to get Dropbox to approve Intervals.icu for production use. Not sure how long that will take.

Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 15.29.59

Will it notice (and prevent) doubles that are also uploaded through Strava?

create a zip of your DB folder (or more than once if you have a lot of fit files in there).
upload the zip file to intervals.icu
done :wink:

It will delete matching Strava activities. It will also detect duplicate .fit files (e.g. from Garmin Connect or manual upload) and ignore those.

The first version of this is now live for everyone. I still need to do a little more work to support viewing logs and the “upload to dropbox” feature.

1 Like

FYI, you might know this already

I didn’t realise I had to change something to allow people other than myself to use the app. It should work now. Tx for the report.

1 Like

Many thanks for the suggestion. I managed to do it by extracting the fit files from the wahoo head unit, then copying them in bulk.

1 Like

Many thanks, works a treat!

1 Like