Personal best power history

Hi,

Is there any easy way to compare current personal best power with previous ones ? I thought maybe with the power curves but seems to be complicated. Maybe something with a leaderboard… ?

For example you choose your duration :
-Best effort 10min :

1. 271W - Ride number 1 - 09/11/20
  2. 260W - Ride X - 09/10/20
  3. 255W - Ride Y - 02/09/20

Thanks for the hard work.
1 Like

Tx. You can compare seasons like that on the power page (table on right). On the power curve itself you can tick the “Show submax efforts” box in “Options” and read off your best 6 efforts for any duration for the selected curve:

2 Likes

It would be nice to have an “all time” curve available.

Great ! Thanks

1 Like

I have added that to the (ever growing!) todo list.

maybe it is time to make that list public, so we can vote (and even vote with our money). That would be pretty cool.

2 Likes

Making the todo list public is on the todo list :slight_smile: Its full of email address and names etc. so has to be cleaned up first.

Right now I am busy setting up a new (much faster) server + separating Intervals.icu from Strava.

5 Likes

Is there an “all time” best power table available already?

Yes I added that not long ago. One the /power page click “Power Curves” and look for the “All time” checkbox.

1 Like

Thx David! But there is no way to list best efforts for a given duration as a tabular view?

Is the “Best Efforts” table on the right hand side not enough info? You can also “Add date range” to select an arbitrary range but in general it’s better to create seasons and use those.

The “Best Efforts” Table is great, but it “only” shows best efforts for given periods. Only the best ones :slight_smile:

I was thinking about sth. like that:

It’s not that this is missing, David. It would just be nice to have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aha. You can get some of that from the power curve if you tick the “Show sub-max efforts” box.