Percentage under weekly load summary

Hi

First off thank you so much for intervals.icu. It has been an amazing tool with self coaching.

I just want to know what the percentage under the weekly load represents ( in the calendar ). For last week it shows 618% in red? not sure what to make of this.

Tx. If you have “Show compliance to plan” checked in “Options” on the calendar view then that number is your actual load for the week vs planned load for the matching sport. So 618% means you did more than 6x what was planned, hence it is in red.

That’s great thanks!

Hi,

What plan are we talking about?
I don’t have any plan so assume the percentage would be = actual workout done in the week / sum of all workouts showed in the week (past and future) .
Is that it?
Because I can not find from where the 154% is coming from.

Thank you,

It looks like you have a workout planned on the 13th. Did you have workouts on the calendar for Monday or Wednesday? The compliance is going to be based on those entries vs reality.

Yes I did, but I always deleted them after the actual workout. Are they still hidden somewhere?
Even though they were 50 TSS each. So 50+50+72 = 172 . and 183/172= ~106% and not 154%.

Thank you,

There’s an option to show past planned workouts in the calendar view:

Toggling that will show workouts that were planned on the calendar on previous days. There’s no need to remove them. In fact, it seems likely that would mess with the accuracy of the compliance figure.

1 Like

@Andy_McKay is correct. If you delete the planned workouts it will mess up compliance.

The 154% is done (58+52=111) / plan (72, the workout on the 13th).

Aww shucks, I’m on a roll today.

1 Like

Humm,

I’m not sure I agree.
If it is a weekly total and it includes planned workout the actual percentage should be over the week total (58+52)/(50+50+72+…+…) showing where you are at to complain with the plan. plus and minus. in my case if I stick with the plan I’ll reach 106% ( so I know I could get a little bit easy on my last workout of Saturday.

Because they still count in the day a use to delete. Maybe we could mark them as “completed” as well?

tks,

I’m not sure there’s anything to disagree with. @david literally outlined how it works. If anyone would know, it would be him. He kinda wrote the code after all.

Sorry the wrong word.
What I meant was regarding about the name compliance.
It could be the way I mentioned or the actual percentage.
On both cases wouldn’t be what it is showed today , in my humble opinion.

Thank you

Currently it shows compliance with respect to what you could have done so far i.e. up until today. But I can understand the idea of a weekly target. Kudo Coach does it that way. Need to remember this when I get chance to clean up compliance.

1 Like