Pace for runs (and walks, hikes etc.)

Pace in minutes / km (or mile) is now displayed for runs, walks, hikes and other similar activities. It is also available as an interval field and chart on the ride timeline. The default fields and charts displayed are now stored separately for rides, runs etc. because pace isn’t something cyclists look at.

Unfortunately Strava doesn’t expose the gradient adjusted pace stream via their API so I can’t get that. Will need to try implement something similar at some point.

4 Likes

Woohoo yaay! Thanks!

1 Like

The HRRc value will only work when i am doing an effort at my max threshold value? I don´t i even can get to those value in track sessions, only in some events.

Thanks for the feature of pacing, helps a lot.

HRRc is only measured if your HR is at least threshold HR. From what I have read if you can’t get to threshold HR then that is a sign of fatigue which is what HRRc is supposed to help measure.

As far as I know your threshold HR is supposed to be what you can maintain for an hour. Surely you must hit that often? My max HR is 188 and my threshold HR is 171. A single 30s effort at 180% FTP will get me way over that. But hey its HR and everyone is different :slight_smile: