Pace curves and best efforts for running etc

Intervals.icu will now generate a distance trace from the velocity data for fit file actives without distance. This makes the pace stuff show up. You need to do “Reprocess file” on old runs to fix them. The easiest way to do this is from the activity list view:

Looks like the pace information is showing up now. Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

Is there a way of deleting a best effort for running. I had an issue with one of my runs where the GPS/HR/Power seemed to cut out for a mile then came back. It looks like some map data was retained as the map is correct however I’ve been left with spurious best efforts

I guess I could just delete the run from Intervals but wondered if there were any other options. This is the section in question.

Hi, I was wondering whether it is possible to set the pace page using the time. Instead of using the pace-distance curve, it will be nice to have access to have a pace-time curve. Does anyone know how to do so?

1 Like

Actions - Settings - Ignore Pace and maybe Velocity
That should sort it.

Yes that did sort it. Many thanks!

You can’t do that yet. You can read the time from the marker though.

1 Like

I would like this feature too (running Power vs Time).
(just started using intervals.icu and I am so glad I found this place!)
Thank you.

If you’re happy to play with / use the API, you can do this yourself ahead of David implementing it natively.

Here’s mine:

The beauty of using the API rather than downloading the csv data through your browser, is that you can set it to automatically update.

1 Like

brilliant. Thank you. I wish I knew how to do that. I have so much to learn.
O.

You can see running power vs time. If you have configured an FTP and power zones for running you should see runs on the /power page and also get an activity power page for your runs.

thank you!

You may need to re-analyze old runs with power. Do Actions → Re-analyze under the ride timeline chart or use activity list view to do this in bulk.