Order of Workouts and Notes in Plan

Hi David,

I am creating a plan for triathlon which has multiple entries on a day. I don’t understand how those activities are ordered and I can’t see a way of adding a planned time so the workouts can end up in the right chronological order. Am I missing something?

Best regards

Keith

1 Like

Unfortunately time is not supported currently. The ordering is determined by the order in which the workouts were created. The most recently created workout will appear first on the day. I do have allowing time entry on the todo list but for now you probably need to put the time in the workout name.

Hey,
I have the same “issue”. Is there any logic I don’t understand or does the above still apply?
Thanks!

Yes it still applies unfortunately.

Would be nice to get an “order” feature somehow – esp. as with the wrong order in the planned workout, they are then also picked up wrongly for the matching and analysis…

If time is difficult to arrange, at least being able to order them in the activity page, e.g., using drag an drop, would be highly useful:-)
Currently, it seems that even when dragging from one day to another, it is the actual creation time that defines order – or something more random that is unclear to me. However, I’d expect one could at least free a day from any workout, then drag the first workout of the day there, then the second, … But that’s not possible in this sense, the workouts will always pop back into some “predefined” order:-o

2 Likes

For events on the same day there isn’t a defined order at present but they will generally end up in id (creation order). I have added this to the todo list.