Nutrition Zones

Hey!

Is it planned to implemet the individual consumption of fat and carbohydrates to eg. the existing 7 zones model? The information would be taken from a VO2 analysis.
The benefit would be a better overview of burned carbs as base for nutrition and can be shown in different charts.

Like the new platfom “Azum”:

BR
Stefan

1 Like

So for each of the 7 zones you would enter g/h of fat and carbs?

Exactly. I hope it would be also useful for others but I am currently using something similar in Golden Cheetah and like it.
BR Stefan

It’s now on the todo list. I am going to be doing a big revamp of training zones, FTP etc. soon to support multiple sports (for running and rowing power) so can probably get it done then.

4 Likes

Hi,

Any news for this feature ? I realized I might be resurrecting an old thread :wink:

Regards,

Aloïs

Not yet. Carbs and fats burned could be calculated using a custom activity field using the time in zones information for the activity (look for “icu_zone_times”).

In my opinion, there are no nutrition zones, but rather a consumption associated with each intensity zone. The software you refer to takes those consumptions from the INSCYD test, so it uses its calculation algorithm. In my opinion, the only way to know your consumption is through a laboratory test,
estimating that consumption I see as very risky

2 Likes