Notification Center

Personally, I’d love to see a Notification Center in Intervals. I’m curious others feedback.

For greater context… my flow right now (and I’m new so maybe I’m missing something) is that when an athlete comment is get an email notification (which is optionally fine) but then need to click the link to come over to intervals… which is fine (except if I transition all my athletes over, it would be too much email to manage).

What would be amazing, is if, when in app their was a Notification Center that would show all the various comments (or whatever else I choose notifications on) displayed in one place and by selecting a given notification I would be transported to that activity.

While, I’m providing feedback on a Notification Center what would also be awesome is mark read/unread. Sometimes I’ll get a comment that requires more thought time to reply and I want to come back to it later, so I’d want to either mark it as unready or for follow up.

Would really help with workflow…

1 Like

I agree a notification centre would be great…but in case you missed it - if you click on an athlete top left, then it will provide an overview of each athlete and when they have left a comment on an activity it will highlight the number of comments in a green bubble next to their name. It does not transport you directly to the comment though, but rather the activity page…

The other alternative is to click on the Activities in the same overview window and in the columns, select to show notes and this will provide a view of the activity (with link to it) and associated notes - eg.

Again, workarounds, but in case you are missing some of the current functionality - I flag the above options to help workflows.

1 Like

Thanks Olly!

1 Like