No more email notifications for best of season

Recently I have stopped getting the “Nice Ride!” emails when I hit a PR for the season. I don’t remember changing any settings and I don’t see the emails in my junk folder either.

Anyone else having this issue recently?

Thanks,
Tyler

Yes I have one other report about that. Will look into it.

1 Like

Thank you!

In theory this is fixed now. Tx for the report.

1 Like

I received the proper email today after reaching some season best power numbers so I would say it is working.

1 Like

Same issue here. I did get an email on Sunday for my best 5s, 10s and 15s, but didn’t get one yesterday for my 5min pb. Same last thursday (3th of june) I didn’t get an email for a new 60s PB. Seems to be a bit hit and miss at the moment. Do love the site though!!

1 Like

I think I know what the issue is with yours. If multiple activities load at the same time they are analysed newest first and the emails are only sent for the most recent activity. I should probably just change the order to analyse oldest first.

1 Like

Very cool that these now work for different activity types. I have a low key request for minor improvement - would it be possible for the email subject to reflect the activity type? E.g. This morning I got an email for running power seasons bests, but the email subject was “Nice ride!”. Would be really nice if that was “Nice run!” or similar.

I have never received such an email, yet I have crossed some threshold in this period. do you need to set something? or is it automatic?

Check your Email Notifications in the /settings page

I set everything up

Got a new 20m best of season in my ride today, but no email at all.

PS: Do i need to manually update my FTP when this happens?

You do need to manually update your FTP (auto is on the todo list). I can see the achievement and no mail was sent. I will try figure out why tonight.

Can we get the name of intervals.icu in the subject when we get a best of season? It’s just a cosmetic thing

New achievement in Cycling - Intervals.icu

I have added that. Will deploy Sunday AM.

No more mail notification ! Any suggestions

I got one on Thursday!