Nice new logo - intervals

Can we hear about the new logo? =)

I was wondering as well. Must admit I loved the previous one so much.

Thanks. I sent the old one to Stéphane Lizeray to include in his HealthFit app and was informed that basically there was no way that was making it into his beautiful app :slight_smile:

So I used https://looka.com/ to generate one.

1 Like

Oh man the old one was way more suitable and tailored for the project that is built on different graphs. The new one has a lot of small details that turn into visual garbage in small sizes.

Please make logo great again :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I think the new one is ok, but I do like the old one.

4 Likes

I will see what I can do. I was in a bit of a hurry.

1 Like

Agree with the comments above. Pretty sure they is somebody able to design one for you on this forum. What about a logo contest? :smiley:

7 Likes

Logo contest is a great idea!

4 Likes

I’m a graphic designer, and Intervals.icu subscriber—I can see the potential to get a brand solidified now that could last a few years. One thing I often struggle with is the name, though—I’ve had two dozen online chats with other athletes over the last six months where I talk about this great new training software but it’s so confusing talking about intervals (a type of workout) and intervals (the software). I resort to typing “intervals.icu” now, but even then I usually have to follow up with a sentence or two about how it’s not just for interval training, it’s a direct replacement for Trainer Road, Golden Cheetah, etc…it gets tiring!

2 Likes

Ooh changing the name is a big deal. Quite a lot of people know about Intervals.icu already. But you have a point. What do you guys think of this?

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 21.01.34

13 Likes

I dig it! maybe you could do something with the letter “i” within the logo. But I like it as it is

2 Likes

I definitely prefer it to the current / provisional logo. But I think I may still prefer the original!

This may be a rubbish idea - I’m no graphic designer - but maybe you could “use” some of the letters in intervals.icu to convey a set of intervals (high/low whatever). Something like:
963b9840f12d095a5ae14b948dc2e981f388cb76__01

1 Like

looks great :+1:

I mean it’s absolutely none of my business, but I think the logo is the minor issue here. From a marketing/branding perspective I would strongly back up @Jeffrey_Werner concerns and I would like to add that going by a name that underlines the least useful and reliable feature your otherwise magnificent product offers is … how do I put this … worth thinking about, even if it already is branded and well known in the cycling community. Long term goals, right? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sure this is just me an my weird phantasy, but this new logo reminds me of a pair of spread legs…

1 Like

For me it looks too much like Heart Rate / health / something like this logo. I would also prefer a bit a stronger red. I quite like the font you used, but the spaces between later seems a bit weird (e.g. rv is really close, int is really spaced). I like a bit less the difference line thickness of the logo.

But I am not a logo expert, not a designer and I do not pretend to have a expert opinion :wink:

I tried to do something with the double I of Intervals.icu. But I was in a rush, and I am not fully convinced & it would need more work. But maybe it is helping you

2 Likes