New Max HR, Genuine?

How many times do you guys&gals wait until a new max HR occurs before deciding if it’s genuine?
Then is there a way to see how many times you’ve been above your current max (and thus clipped) HR?

If I see a new max HR I use it straight away.

I care more about LTHR once it is the one I use to define my zones.

Depends. If you look at the workout and it is a spike then maybe not, but if it is part of a high intensity interval or hill and is sustained then yes. I recently had a workout with a 220 bpm recorded which I thought was a spike so was going to discount it as I’m 57. But on looking at the workout HR, I managed 3 minutes + at 213-220 bpm during VO2 repeats on a hill and included a slight decrease and then an increase as the hill changed grade so it appears my HR monitor was recording correctly. I was fully rested having had a few days off the bike, which I think was the reason for it as I had no HR depression from fatigue.

I don’t know my max HR and I don’t care.
And because I have had some issues with my hearth, I even don’t dare to make a max HR test.

I still confused why so many use their max HR for training.
Why not use LTHR instead, which is much easier to determine?

Max HR is important to determine HRReserve when using a load calculation based on that. Other then that, it has very little importance.

I use max because I don’t know any different.
Does determining LTHR not require a lab?

https://joefrielsblog.com/determining-your-lthr/

There different testes how to measure your LTHR. The link from MedTechCD shows one method.