That would make sense, thanks Gerald I’ll give it a try a give you an update
UPDATE: It works to leave out numbers from the headline of the workout part. Even if you put in a number, write more text, and a number again, MyWhoosh will read it as it was one single number consiting of two digits. For instance:
Hi,
I’d like to report a bug that I reproduced and investigated today. I encountered it once before, but only now had time to verify the likely root cause.
The issue occurs when a workout step of type Repeat includes a number in its title. It looks like a regex or text-parsing rule may be extracting numbers from the title and stripping the remaining text.
Example from my workout (created by my coach, I attach only problematic part):
Was already reported and the issue is at myWhoosh. They simply strip all non-numerical characters. Any number is retained no matter where it occurs on that line.
OK I evicted Strava from my data chain and connected MyWhoosh directly to Intervals. Hooray.
Is there a simple way to import all the existing activities from MyWhoosh automatically into intervals? There doesn’t seem to be an import button like we had with Strava.
EDIT: Problem has been solved, mywhoosh took some time to update my ftp inside their app. Even if you put the specific watts on intervals icu calendar, it will not work on mywhoosh because it converts them to % numbers thats why they wouldn’t match initially
mywhoosh isnt showing the watts right, I have the ftp same here and on mywhoosh app.
Hey, I’m new to mywhoosh and would love to use my intervals.icu plan. For cycling everything works fine but for running it doesn’t work. Can anyone tell me if this is a mywhoosh or intervals.icu issue?
Hi,
not sure if user error, or mywhoosh sending bad data to intervals.icu, or intervals.icu incorrectly interpreting the data received from mywhoosh.
Whenever the activity is paused in mywhoosh (either i stop pedalling or click pause) the laps in intervals.icu report get messed up. Eg. those 60s purple laps should be 320w, orange 260w.
Is this a well known glitch perhaps?
TIA!
I’m having a slight issue with the MyWhoosh integration. When I create a planned workout in Intervals.icu, it syncs seamlessly to the calendar in the MyWhoosh Windows app.
However, when I check the MyWhoosh Link app on Android, the workout doesn’t appear in the calendar at all. I’ve already tried reconnecting the accounts and clearing the app cache on Android, but the mobile calendar remains empty.
Is anyone else experiencing this? Do workouts synced from Intervals.icu show up in your MyWhoosh Link calendar on mobile, or is this a known limitation/bug of the companion app?
Anybody had issues with erg workouts being sent to MyWhoosh. Happened a few times now the work is sent to icu correctly with intervals showing and the wattage for each one. Then in MyWhoosh the wattage of each interval is the same.