Mywhoosh.com new indoor platform

A new indoor training platform has come out and it is free of charge, it would be a good idea to integrate the connection with intervals. www.mywhoosh.com

1 Like

I sent a message last night to the MyWhoosh team, requesting integration with Intervals.

4 Likes

Asked for intervals or dropbox integration on the support mail adress too.
Looks like a nice alternative for the coming winter.

1 Like

It would be a great option to liven up indoor trainings without having to pay zwiftā€¦

2 Likes

@Luisma_Gallego_Soy_P The indoor cycling software from icTrainer is also almost free (1.50 USD / p.m.) and and has an Intervals.icu interface already now.

1 Like

You donā€™t need to.
Of course itā€™s not the same but you can do a lot with Golden Cheetah being workouts the easy one but you can upload rides files as well.
Both with videos options.
One feature I like, not to compare with others but with my self, is that it give you ā€œvirtual speed and distanceā€ of your workouts.

2 Likes

You can give it a try to https://flux-three.vercel.app/ itĀ“s a web page. You need to upload the workout file but runs very good without any issue.

3 Likes

Hi, are there any plans / interest on this integration with mywhoosh?
Thanks !!

I was away on holiday during the time they had a Beta test on MacOS (14-29 December). I donā€™t like using Zwift, Rouvy and MyWhoosh on my phone, so will be better if I can use the MacBook. If not, then I donā€™t need to use MyWhoosh.

If the live version works on my 2012 MBP, then Iā€™ll resend them a request to integrate with Intervals.icu or Dropbox.

A request was sent to MyWhoosh but they didnā€™t take much notice, I prefer IndieVelo which has full support with intervals and as a simulator I think itā€™s the best.

4 Likes

I did the beta test and they will be releasing a MB version very soon. It ran well and I just used Airplay to screen cast it to my workout TV. It is my preferred training app for the ā€œfeelā€. Zwift has gotten too hot (21 mph @ 90 watts) and gamified with controllers, etc.

Since they will be removing Todayā€™s Plan as an option maybe they would consider filling the slot with Intervals.

I will send a request via Testflight and maybe if a few others start requesting they may consider it. I have a Whoosh group here and Iā€™ll post to get everyone to send a request.:v:t3:

5 Likes

The problem with Indievelo is the support plataform:

Planned Platforms:

• iPad
  • Apple TV
  • iOS Mobile

I did a workout today on a MacBook, so MacOS is also supported on IndieVelo. I wonder what Zwift has to say about it, as itā€™s very similar.

Today I did a workout on Mywhoosh, with my iPad Air 4th generation. In one hour it used up around 60% of the battery

1 Like

Dear Shawn,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and suggestions. We appreciate your input regarding Intervals.icu as a potential addition for workout imports.

We are continuously exploring opportunities to enhance our platform, and your suggestions will be considered in our future developments.

Weā€™re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the beta testing on your MacBook and that the app feels realistic to you. Creating a realistic and enjoyable experience for our users is a top priority.

If you have any more suggestions or if thereā€™s anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out. We value your engagement and look forward to providing even more features that cater to your preferences.

Regards,

MyWhoosh Support

PLEAS ESEND THEM A REQUEST TO ADD INTERVALS

1 Like

I Airplay it to a TV in my workout garage and keep the iPhone plugged in.

I was hoping, by testing, to see if it will work on a 2012 MBP. Zwift, Indievelo and Rouvy all work, and I think RGT did too. Pity the beta-test window was so short.

Hi, justā€™ve found out it is available on macos to download :wink:

Hi. Iā€™ve been actively posting on FB to mywhoosh about integration with intervals.icu but with no response from them, recently iā€™ve found a new post where mywhoosh finally responded in a positive way, if you have a FB accout and would lke to ā€œsupportā€ with a comment or a like i think itā€™ll help. Thank Youā€¦ here is the post link.

2 Likes