Missing Comments

I lost some comments on a coached athlete. Monday the 12th on K. Smith is the only day that can tell you for certain that is missing. I am sorry I do not have any more specific information, since they went missing I am not totally sure which other ones were gone as I just reposted something.

Today I see all the comments under the profile pic are missing for myself and my coached athletes. It is just blank. I changed the view from compact to normal and added intensity color.

Could you please post some screenshots. I am not sure which comments you are referring to. And I don’t see a “K. Smith” in your list of athletes.

Sorry for the cryptic post. His name is just Kent. The comments I referred to are the notes on the activity. I made notes on the activities attached here. They are both his activities that I commented on. The 13th now shows a second post I made after I saw the original I posted was gone. It’s not a big deal really just wanted to make sure it wasn’t something I or Kent did so we can prevent it in the future.

The comments by the profile pic are now back for everyone. No further problem there.

I’m not really sure you you do it. To be able to reply and fix so much on the fly. Corporations need to take notice. You do things they with a staff of 1000’s cannot. You do amazing work. Thank you for what you do.

1 Like

Tx. It is possible for the app running in the browser to lose its connection to the server. That might lead to comments “disappearing” and so on. Reloading the app should sort out any such issues.

Thank you again.

Hi, I might be having a related problem. I’ve entered some notes in my rides, but they don’t show up on the main list page.

When I open a ride, I can see the note, and when I navigate back to the list page, the note reappears. However if I reload the page they disappear again.