Missing calendar entries / possible TrainerRoad calendar sync issue

Hi,

I had a bunch of calendar events including workouts, time off and events in Intervals.icu calendar for this (2024) year.
I am a on/off TrainerRoad user. I’ve restarted my TR subscription couple of days ago and setup training plans in TR covering period until Feb-2025.
Initially the calendar synced from TR to Intervals.icu as expected, i.e. TR entries synced over, all Intervals entries remained as they were. I updated TR plan couple of times and refreshed the calendar, all was fine.
Today, couple of days later, in Intervals I am missing all entries from April to November. I have history, plan for current and next week, and entries from November.
I’ve tried refreshing (TR) calendar and cleared all cache just in case.

Any suggestions? Cheers.

Seems to be an intermittent issue.
Some of the missing entries displayed but, disappeared on the next reload.

Appears similar to Planned workouts not showing in browser issue.

It looks like those “missing” events are associated with your Training Peaks calendar. I ticked that box in Options and they showed up.

It does seem to be related to calendar sync, TrainerRoad not Training Peaks but, all the same.
I was primarily concerned that events I’ve set up in Intervals were missing from the calendar. And races, set up in Intervals, were not showing up in the Races drop down list either.
Looks to be an intermittent issue.

Good news is that toggling the calendar sync off and on seems to make things alright. I guess problem solved.

1 Like