Manually added activities

You can now create manual activities for unrecorded stuff. These are also downloaded from Garmin Connect and Strava if you create them there.

Add a calendar entry by clicking on a blank area of the calendar or the plus button on the toolbar. Choose an activity type:

Then change “Workout” to “Manual activity” in the category drop down and complete the other fields:

The new activity will appear on the calendar (in grey because it doesn’t have heart rate or power data):

5 Likes

Hi @david,

I’m very interested by this feature.

I’m trying to add a manual “Weight Training” activity.
Whatever time I put (e.g. 12:00), I’ve got “Invalid moving time” error shown.

Can you also make “distance” value optional for “wright training” workouts?

PS : My goal is mainly to be able to get a “Load” value for these weight training activities, without having to create them in Strava/Garmin.

Many hanks !

1 Like

Ah you probably need to us 12m instead of 12:00 for time. I must fix that. Will make distance optional.

Thank you!
Also it seems that the Load appearing in the activity after creating it is always 0. It written: Load 0 (25). So it is not counting in my Weekly load.

It is only counting towards fatigue and not fitness (because weight training isn’t cardio). You can control this in /settings:

Thank you so much!

Hi

My manually added activities don’t seem to be counting towards my weekly load or showing up in my fitness graph. Any idea why please? e.g. I added one on Tuesday after a Zwift failure.

It’s making me look fresher than I am!

Thanks.

Hmm I don’t see one on Tuesday? So long as they have training load captured they should show up on your fitness graph.

Yeah, I’ve added a load. Weird you can’t see it…it’s there:

Aha … thats a planned workout and not a manual activity. I had “show past planned workouts” off so I couldn’t see it at first.

Unfortunately you can’t convert a workout into a manual activity yet (on the todo list) so you need to add a new manual activity and delete that one:

Ok, sorted thanks.

I hadn’t realised that leaving the default category as ‘Workout’ meant that it was a planned workout. Thanks.

I have a planned weightlifting workout with my sets/reps etc in it. Once I do it, I can create a new manual entry, but then I need to copy all my info. Is it easy to add the “Manual Activity” option in the “edit calendar entry” dropdown in addition to the “add calendar entry”? Then I could just edit → select manual and be done!

Thats a good idea. I just added it to the list.

1 Like

Hi David,

It seems like the option ‘manual activity’ is not present in my overview. What could be the cause do you think?

Thanks!

Unfortunately you can’t edit an existing workout or other calendar entry and make it a manual activity. You need to add a new one and choose manual activity. I will try sort this out soon.

How can i mark a strenght workout as done? Do i need to start an activity in my watch? Anyway to mark as Done in manual way?

Unfortunately you can’t mark it as done yet. I am planning to add that. Right now “done” is calculated on the fly in the browser. I need to change that to make it a stored field that can be edited.

1 Like