Load the programmed training in polar Flow

Hi! How can I connect intervals.icu to polar Flow to load the programmed trainings in intervals.icu, in the same way that garmin does?

Thanks

Not totally sure what you’re asking for.
My guess: you want workouts programmed in intervals.icu be transferred to Polar so you have them on your Polar watch??
That’s not possible. It’s a limitation of the Polar web service.

Cheers
Hauke

2 Likes

Okey Thanks you so much. You know if I can do this with COROS?

Hmm, not sure.
In principle you can upload workouts to Coros from other platforms (unlike Polar). I know from personal experinece that it works like a charm from TRainingpeaks to Coros.
But I just checked the options offered in intervals.icu “Settings” and there is no Coros…
So unless you find some way via any third party intermediate app…
Of course you can always post a friendly feature request to David (who runs intervals.icu), who in general is very open to feature requests…
Cheers

Well, it would be quite interesting since it is a brand of sports devices that has been going very strong.

Cheers

I will likely do Coros integration eventually. I don’t know if their API will support uploading planned workouts though.

1 Like

Any time frame :slight_smile: I was getting ready to pull the trigger on a Coros Pace 2 but would want that data in Intervals. I guess it would still be imported from Strava?

Yes those activities will come through from Strava. No time frame yet.

Yes, activities can be imported from Strava (Coros->Strava->intervals). However (as I remember) the elevation correction is applied in intervals as the activity data is not correctly marked as from a barometric device. I could be mistaken though.

A month or so ago, I disconnected intervals from from Strava,. I use an ancient iphone 5s and the RunGap app which imports directly from Coros and shares it to intervals.icu,. This method marks the elevation/barometer source as “Coros Pace 2” which is recognized by intervals as a valid device for elevation data.

However, I wish that (a) data can be directly imported from Coros and (b) workout data can also be pushed from intervals to Coros. Runalyze and Rungap support (a), so there seems to be an API, but while Coros imports workout plans from Training Peaks, this seems to be a closed solution (no API, that is).

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. After digging deeper into the Pace 2’s capabilities I’m now leaning back toward Garmin :blush: In addition to no Intervals connection the Pace 2 does not support some of the activities that I do regularly (hiking, XC skiing being the most significant). I also have a Garmin Edge and Varia radar that I use for cycling so I’m thinking it will be easier to keep all my devices in one eco-system.

Hi, just joined the platform, and currently running with a Polar GritX.

Was wondering if anything has changed and it’s now possible to load workouts into Polar Flow from intervals.icu ?

Thank you for your answer!

As far as I can tell from the Polar API docs it is not possible to upload planned workouts.

https://www.polar.com/accesslink-api/

That’s unfortunate to hear, but thank you for looking into it David!