Link to most recent activity

Hi, most times I open intervals.icu is to look at the details of the most recent ride. Could you save me some clicks by giving me a bookmark that’ll always take me straight to the most recent activity?

To save one click?
When you open Intervals, you land on the calendar. Then you click on whichever activity. That’s just one click…

You have to aim and then click (multiple times a week! :smile: ). But yes essentially. It should be easy enough to implement, doesn’t even need to be a UI feature. Just a URL that opens the most recent activity would be enough.

create a bookmark w/ this code (as the URL)

javascript:(function(){const linkElements=document.querySelectorAll('a');for(const linkElement of linkElements){if(linkElement.href.startsWith('https://intervals.icu/activities/i')){window.open(linkElement.href);break;}}})();

Caveat… you need to already have a fully loaded intervals.icu calendar page then you click on it.

Does it save you a click? haha… I don’t know.

You must be a Program Manager in some software development / Engineering capacity.

:rofl::rofl:

As you wrote, a Tampermonkey script or a javascript bookmarklet don’t work without intervals.icu loaded.

Surely I’m not the only one who mostly uses intervals.icu to look at either the latest activity or the fitness graph. I’d imagine many people have a bookmark for intervals.icu/fitness. In the same sense it would be useful to have a link that would open the latest activity directly.