Kudos for Intervals.icu

Looking threw these requests, I’m impressed with what intervals.icu is trying to develop.

Just to code the amount of requests here is going to take 6 months. And that’s if the requests stop. I’m sure they won’t. The amount of hours involved to code all this is large and will get continuously larger.

That doesn’t even address the required professional level training experience that will be needed even before coding. Formulas that will calculate these requests will not be basic in any sense.

Users are pressing for updates that if completed, then run and tested under scrutiny of a users base with substantial understanding of what these measurements should track, will soon elevate this site to levels that will catch the eye of professional riders, universities, and other organizations without access to a running system like the one you boys are working to developed here.

I’m just sayin… You guys have really taken on a hard and broad reaching structure that will have a lot of features, pushing the analytical levels of anything else I see in this area.

Strava has some analysis. Cyclemeter has some. But mostly, these sites are data capturing mechanisms. Social interactions.

Congratulations on getting this far. I don’t envy the long nights you have ahead.

I hope you can get ahead of what’s on your peg board already… such that new requests will only be small additions to already completed ones.

Much Respect,
Benjamin

9 Likes

:top::top::top::top::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Tx. I need to get all the multi-sport stuff I am busy with done, thats a big job with very many changes to the client app and back-end. Then I will be able to tackle lots of the easy things on the list!

1 Like