Just a thank you

I’ve only been here for a week and have got to say thank you publicly. The speed at which you reply and address issues/recommendations is a relief compared to Zwift.

I know it’s not a fair comparison of apples:oranges but these 2 and Strava are basically the only places I exist outside of the real world.

I look at the feature request page on the Zwift forums and they haven’t addressed top issue requests that have existed for years whereas you have them implemented before I wake up.

Enough kissing a$$ and back to my Zwift ride.

23 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

I agree fully with Mikey_Brown. Amazing service here.

The only worry I have, is that you David burn your self out.
Hopefully this will not happen.
You don’t have to address every request or issue immediately.

6 Likes

Tx guys. I have got the site under control after a bleak period in December 2020 when there were all sorts of scaling issues that were keeping me up at night. I will be able to spend more time on this project soon.

8 Likes

Just wanted to add my thanks too, really outstanding work. Thank you @david

Out of curiosity is this a full time gig or a part time hobby that grew out of control?

1 Like

Tx. Its a part time hobby that got out absolutely out of control! Just managed to get a lid on it over the festive season holidays.

3 Likes

Crazy amount of development and innovation on a part time gig. Amazing what one person can do with a vision, talent and no red tape.

Thanks.

6 Likes

The creator of this platform should be worshipped as a god.

I’ve been looking for an affordable, web based solution to performance analytics but one that’s also streamlined. I like to go very light in terms of additional tech to support my cycling habit, and I’ve been on the team at TrainerDay off and on to see if they’d planned to implement any of this stuff. But why would they when such a superior resource exists. (In fact, I learned of Intervals from the folks at TrainerDay!)

Double super premium kudos for this one.

3 Likes

another +1 from Germany

1 Like

+1

you should add a way to pay more if one wishes to.

2 Likes

6 stars from five!!!
Perfect

1 Like