Intervals not recognizing full indoor ride duration

Hi all,

I did a 4 hour indoor ride today (with two longer breaks) and tapped the lap button of my Wahoo Elemnt by accident around the 3 hour mark. I proceeded and after the activity got uploaded, it is now only beeing displayed as a 1 hour ride. This is despite (a) Strava recognizing the full duration and (b) Intervals also displaying the whole ride when I click on the activity. However, average watts and load are based on the last hour (so last lap). Activity: Intervals.icu.

I deleted the ride and uploaded it again manually and also tried tinkering with some of the options (like re-analyzing and unchecking the lap option) – all to no avail.

I looked through the forum but found noone having this issue (sorry if I missed it). But maybe someone has an idea for a workaround.

Thanks,
Jan

Background: Don’t be confused by the speed being messed up. I think this a known issue when using Elemnt and Elite Suito but has never bothered me. This also never caused the problem I described.

Ok I found someone having a similar problem with a running acitivity and followed the advice by David:
Action → Settings → ignore velocity (maybe it does have something to do with the speed not being displayed properly?!)