Intervals.icu and Training Peaks (Without Strava)

Not being a Strava user, is there a way of getting my Training Peaks data into Intervals.icu? Happy to use a third party, but can’t work out how.

Anyone done this?

How did your data get to TP? Intervals.icu can get data directly from Garmin Connect and Polar Flow as well as Dropbox. Otherwise it seems you can get all your .fit files from TP:

1 Like

Hi @david - thanks for replying.

Data are on TP via either Zwift (inside) or Wahoo bolt (outside). May bulk export to Garmin and then link to intervals.icu.

Thanks!

Hmm that might not work. Garmin stopped giving activities from 3rd parties to apps like Intervals.icu in April this year. But if you get all the .fit files you can easily upload them.

1 Like

Hi David,

I’ve fixed it. So, directly dowloading the .fit file from Training Peaks (recorded using wahoo bolt) and then uploading to intervals.icu returns an error messgae.

However, I can upload the same file to Garmin Conect, which then syncs to intervals.icu.

Thanks for you help (and the platform)!

Do you mean that the file from the Bolt, uploaded to Garmin, synched automatically to Intervals.icu?
That would be strange because Garmin stopped delivering workout files recorded on non-Garmin devices since april this year.

Hi,

Something really abnormal is happening, since if I perform an activity for example on trainer day, and then on trainer day go to “My activities” select one of them and export as .FIT they are sent to all platforms connected to the GC .!!!

Please email me that file (david@intervals.icu). Tx.

1 Like

Yep, worked!

Email sent - ta!

Hi @Dave_Diston_MCC give tapiriik a try. (I am not currently using it, but it looks like a nice tool)
You can connect TP and Dropbox to it, and then set the TP connector to send the activities to dropbox where intervals.icu can load from.

https://tapiriik.com/

Tx for sending that in. That file is actually a gzipped .fit file. If you rename it and give it a .fit.gz or .gz extension then you will be able to upload it into Intervals.icu.

1 Like

Yep - works, thanks again.