Intervals.icu and Suunto race sync

Hello,
I have scheduled some running workout, properly synced with my watch, I do the workout, all good, stage well recognized by watch.
But when Suunto upload the workout to intervals,

1. the workout is not linked to planned executed workout
  2. no intervals are recognized and show-up on workout (intervals.icu just try to identify some) and I have to manually re-create them.
    Did I missed something or is it a bug ?

For the first point, you can always ‘pair’ manually by dragging one to the other. If workout and activity are similar enough, it should pair automatically.

If you follow a workout, laps should automatically be inserted by your device and you just have to ‘instruct’ Intervals to ‘Use Laps’ iso auto detecting.
On the settings page, there’s a checkbox to do just that by default (it’s per sport discipline)

To get the laps on your past activity, use the Actions menu, which has a Use Laps function for that activity on its own.

1 Like

Merci ! the Use laps for intervals was not set will try that soon. for the dragging I already saw that and it’s works good for the non automatic pairing I think I identified the root cause for warm-up and recovery i use press lap function and the gap with plan is most of the time too big so intervals do not recognize that’s why I mostly use the drag and drop…