Incorrect Activity Type in Calendar

Hi - I have got Intervals synced with my TrainerRoad calendar which has always worked fine.

However I have noticed that recently, all activities in TR are coming up in Intervals as rides, see below example:

And in Intervals.icu:

The TSS is also coming through differently but I presume that is because it’s being estimated from the intensity I set in TR. I have tried refreshing and also deleting the entire calendar and re-adding it, to no avail. Any pointers?

And then on runs which I have completed (and changed the category in Intervals from ride to run on the calendar item), it isn’t linking the planned run to the completed run either (I manually added the green light to the below run but you can still see the 0% on the planned run):

For the linking of planned/completed, just manually drag one to the other if it hasn’t been paired automatically. No need to add the ‘green light’.
The automatic ‘pairing’ did not function because a ride came in where a run was planned and the pairing takes place at import.
But I don’t know why the planned run transformed into a planned ride???

@david told me that intervals guesses the workout type based on the workout name. It happened to me too for a TrainerRoad workout named “Snowshoe Fire” that was categorized as “Snowshoe”. As long as you include “Run” in the workout name, it should map it correctly. Otherwise, I think it defaults to a “Ride”.

You need to put “Run” in the name if you can. This is all Intervals.icu receives for that 10x30 run:

BEGIN:VEVENT
TRANSP:TRANSPARENT
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20240110
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20240111
DTSTAMP:20240105T044423Z
UID:236e3e61-9452-4c42-a425-0bede2e07e49_20240110T000000Z
CREATED:20240104T135123Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20240104T135123Z
SUMMARY:0:50 - 10x30
DESCRIPTION:TSS 60.  Description: 10x30
X-ALT-DESC;FMTTYPE=text/html:<!DOCTYPE html><html><body><h4>TSS 60. </h4><hr><div><h4>Description</h4>10x30</div></body></html>
END:VEVENT

The load is extracted from the “TSS 60” part of the description.

Hmm for me it has always done that automatically, although reading the other replies I can see the issue now.

Thanks for the other advice - I changed the titles which seems to have sorted it. But I don’t know for this part, it doesn’t seem to follow from what I can see in TR, so maybe it is an issue on the TR side. Saturday’s planned run:

And in Intervals:

The two don’t match and I don’t see any way to change it. However it must be to do with how the run is processed (based on what you’ve posted above I guess by TR), as the rides are coming through with the correct TSS.

Right sorry to bring this back up but I still don’t understand this properly - I have set up some new runs for the coming weekend on TR the same as usual, but the TSS figures are not coming through to Intervals. You can see the runs the week after do show up, with TSS figures, but the new ones I cannot get a TSS figure to populate. Even if I copy and paste the workouts in the TR calendar (i.e., copy in one that does have a TSS figure showing in Intervals), I am still getting no TSS figure in Intervals:

Anything I am doing wrong? I don’t understand why it shows on some workouts but even if I copy those workouts it doesn’t show.