Import and download workout and activity FIT files

Download of activities in FIT format is now supported. The downloaded file includes whatever changes you may have made to the power and heartrate data. So you can fix data in Intervals.icu and upload to other services. Choose to include power and/or heartrate data and related stats in the downloaded file or not. This option is available on the activity data page.

You can now import workout FIT files directly into the workout editor or into a folder in your workout library. The currently selected athlete’s settings are used for the import.

Workouts can now be downloaded in FIT format from the workout library and directly from the calendar. The currently selected athlete’s FTP, LTHR and other settings are used to create the workout file. Note that automatic upload via Garmin Connect is still supported.

16 Likes

I was just looking to download a ride as a FIT file today but was surprised not to find the option :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you.

2 Likes

Is this function available? I want to download a fit file.

Yes it is, on the activity /data page at the bottom:

My activity page is diferent:

It´s on the Activity Intervals page.
Open the activity and the menu will have Power, (Pace), HR and Intervals pages for that specific activity.

1 Like

Yes! Thank you! :slight_smile:

Has anybody been able to download a fit file workout and then upload to TrainingPeaks? I’m trying to push intervals.icu planned workouts to my Wahoo (wirelessly) using the free Training Peaks account “push to wahoo” feature. When I try and upload a downloaded FIT workout plan to TP, it says no workout data in there?

Thanks,

Far as I can tell. TP web interface does not accept FIT workout files. (Only completed workouts)

1 Like