How to recover missed Strava data

For the last week or so some Strava activities haven’t been delivered to Intervals.icu. If this happens use the “Download old data” button in the Strava box in /settings to retrieve the missed activities.

Do not do “Revoke Access”! Intervals.icu is required to delete all of your Strava activities if you disconnect. There is a delay but it is better to not risk it. Use the “Update Permissions” button if you think your Strava account is not properly connected to Intervals.icu. Make sure you are logged in to the correct Strava account in the browser before doing “Update Permissions”.

17 Likes

Used “Download Old Data” to retrieve yesterday’s event from Strava but it has still not been transferred to intervals.icu after waiting for four hours.

I can see a deleted Strava activity on Thursday … is that it? If so click it to undelete.

Sorry to be so clueless, but I don’t know how to navigate to the box you are showing.

options

2 Likes

Disregard…search in options wasn’t finding some (accidentally) deleted rides. But switching my activies view from list to calendar showed them so that i could undelete them!

1 Like