How to Guide - ImReady4 app, for HRV guided training

Fixed. Thanks

1 Like

Hi Guys,

I just want to know if anyone ran the script on matlab from a python program or if it is possible. Iā€™ve searched the internet but havenā€™t found anything useful so far.

There is a matlab.engine that allows calling MATLAB code within python programs. I have never used it, but maybe you could find a solution for your case

https://es.mathworks.com/help/matlab/matlab_external/call-user-script-and-function-from-python.html

This links to the Spanish documentation, but I suppose it will be easy for you to move to any other language

It also happened with me (no data showing). I would try later in the day (3 times) and it worked.

1 Like

In case this is useful for anyone. Based on this article from myithlete Link, doing this helped me make my head around the graph and the meaning of the various areas.

8 Likes

Great work

That is indeed the ā€˜Adaptationā€™ information that I planned to add. But I need to find the time to do it.

1 Like

Hi Inigo
Iā€™m wondering if it would be possible to separately set the custom ranges for trend for each of rMSSD and rHR?
From what I can make out in the config file they all have to be the same duration.
I was thinking of a 60d for rMSSD with +/- 0.75 SD (or even a 42d) but having a 30d with +/-1 SD for rHR
Not sure if this is possible or too much work so no hassle if it is. We can still set those trend ranges on fitness page of Intervals
Thanks

As a workaround in your case you can overwrite these parameters adding this code before plotTrendx(ā€¦) is called in lines 692, 697, 702 in ImReady4.m

settings.daysForShortTermTrend = xxx;
settings.daysForLongTermTrend = xxx;
settings.multiplier_X_StdDev_ForLongTermTrendRange = xxx;

Replace XXX by the values you want to apply

1 Like

Brilliant. Thanks a million. Youā€™re a gent

1 Like

I wish all problems were so easy to solve :wink:

1 Like

I canā€™t edit that code :frowning:
I can only edit the athlete config
Itā€™s no worries though. Itā€™s a ā€˜nice to haveā€™ rather than a ā€˜need to haveā€™

Are you connected directly to Inigoā€™s folder? I think you were within the first users that were able to connect directly and thus get auto updates.
That would be a reason why you canā€™t modify.
If you work with a copy of Inigoā€™s folder, you have your own script and should be able to modify.

1 Like

Ah. That makes sense. Thank you

Bingo
That worked a treat. Thanks :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using ImReady4 for some time now, and I find it pretty helpful.
This morning it threw a wobbly, with an error:

Unrecognized property "FontNameā€™ for class ā€˜matlab.graphics.GraphicsPlaceholderā€™.

Error in ImReady4 (line165)
s.FontName = ā€˜Courierā€™;

It gives the graphic output, but not the charts of recent training and resting HR.

Any advice?

Robert

Same error here. You are als connected directly to InigoĀ“s folder?
Can someone who has a copy of that folder, show US the exact content of line 165?
Thx

Same error occurs for me.

Line 165 shown below

If I change the s.FontName to t.FontName then it works without the error

2 Likes

The 10 or 15 users directly connected to InigoĀ“s folder will have same error.
The others should have no problem I think.
Must be a typo that got there unintentionaly.

1 Like