I need to disable elevation correction for each activity that i upload, be side it messes the elevation data. Is there a way to disable it for good so future uploaded activities won’t use it? I couldn’t find any way to do that.
Set ‘Accurate Elevation’ to YES and Intervals will by default use the baro-sensor data from your device.
Set it where? Where’s that option?
In the rectangle in your freeform area
And, off course deselect ‘Use elevation correction’. Just to be perfectly clear and complete.
Info: if Accurate elevation is unconfigured = Unknown, Intervals will do what the selection box is set to. If it is NO, Intervals will use Elevation correction. If it is YES, Intervals will not change anything unless you check the box.
It is recommended to re-process original because then it will exactly match what your device indicated. If you set it now without re-processing, Intervals will recalculate the climbing field from the elevation trace data. That might be slightly different then the total climbing indicated by your device. This minor difference is caused by different algorithms.
OH my god, I can’t believe I didn’t see that ![]()
Thank you.

