hDrop data to activity files?

Is there a way to import hDrop sweat information into an activity? When the phone app stops recording you can export data in csv or JSON. It would be great if that can get pulled in over an existing workout.

Currently it integrates with Garmin IQ apps for real time monitoring, so presumably a Garmin workout file may have that information? I’m not sure as a Wahoo user, so if anyone has experience with that wearable I’d love to hear how it might get into Intervals. Thanks!

A Garmin workout file would very likely have the info and then it would be easy to create a custom activity field to get it into Intervals.icu.

I have “adding CSV traces to an activity” on the todo list. Hopefully will get that done in the next few weeks. I will be working full time on Intervals.icu from the 1st of September so things will speed up.

1 Like

Thank you, David! I probably just need to get on a Garmin one of these days.

That sounds great for the 'add CSV traces" feature. Thank you for the amazing work you do on the platform!

2 Likes

Also got my sweaty hands on one of these HDrop sensors.
Unfortunately I’m also not on Garmin, so integration options very limited right now. Will see how the sensor works first.