Google Fit integration

It would be nice if you can add both for people with a smart phone/watch to track daily activities (other than training).

1 Like

Just curious is you put it on your to do list :slight_smile:

Btw my sleep time shows only 59s

Yes I did add steps to the todo list. Your short sleep might be a partial record in which case it should fix itself after a while.

1 Like

Thanks!

Step count delta (com.google.step_count.delta) would be very useful for me (this week the number of steps exceeds 30,000 per day)

3 Likes

Hi David,

Is possible to sync the body fat from Google Fit, since it receives this information from my Huawei scale

From here:

To here

Regards

1 Like

I have added this and will deploy Monday AM (GMT+2).

2 Likes

Once again, thank you very much for this dedication and commitment to developing what for me is already the best application of its kind.

2 Likes

Tx. It’s live now. You need to tick the “Body fat” box in /settings:

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 06.51.48

3 Likes

:wave: :wave: :wave: :+1:

This looks fantastic, thank you so much David!

Would it be possible to have the “fat mass” calculated, by simply multiplying bodyweight × body fat? This way it would be easy to depict whether the weight lost during a more calorie restricted diet is actually due to fat/muscle mass loss.

Best

Tx. I have added “Fat Mass” as a field you can plot on the /fitness page.

1 Like

Thanks David, you’re a star!

I have added only recently google fit sync. Initially it worked perfectly. However since 10th of Jan it doesnt sync anymore. I have disconnected and connected the app syncronisation twice but didnt solve the issue. I am the only one or has something changed?

Google only seems to be returning data until the 10th of Jan. There aren’t any errors. Is it possible for you to verify that the sleep data is in Google Fit somehow?

Yes sleep data for every day after 10th of january is in google fit. Same with heart rate and weight.

Looks like your data is coming in now. Did you change anything or did it suddenly start working?

No didnt change anything, but indeed the data is coming in. Great. Thanks for looking along

1 Like

Is there some way to use similar methods to those used here to use HRV FIT files from Garmin that are part of Wellness data, eh? The HRV FIT files do show up as Activities. The problem is to get them to have data on Fitness page.

Sorry to re-open this topic if I have a commonly answered question, but following directives above didn’t seem to resolve it. I would like to import historical data from Google Fit. Initial connection only brought in about a week’s worth. Disconnecting and reconnecting didn’t fix this. Is there a process for importing historical data from Google Fit? - Thanks! Really loving this platform so far.