Getting java error and no data

java.util.ArrayList[0]->icu.intervals.model.activity.Activity[“icu_intensity”]); nested exception is com.fasterxml.jackson

i see the above error when I open intervals on multiple computers and on mobile.

3 Likes

I’m not seeing that error, but I’m not getting todays workouts downloaded from strava

asked some buddies and their accounts seem to be fine so definitely not site wide

I am too and my ride today hasn’t sync’d

I can’t see any of my activities. I only get Garmin health data on the calendar but no activity data.

I see it as well.

me too

I am receiving the same error message as well. Laptop (Windows 11) and mobile (Android), both using Chrome, FWIW.

I’ve tried Firefox as well and getting a slightly different error:

org.springframework.messaging.converter.MessageConversionException: Could not write JSON: (was java.lang.NullPointerException) (through reference chain: icu.intervals.model.activity.ActivitiesPayload$Activities[“list”]->java.util.ArrayList[0]->icu.intervals.model.activity.Activity[“icu_intensity”]); nested exception is com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: (was java.lang.NullPointerException) (through reference chain: icu.intervals.model.activity.ActivitiesPayload$Activities[“list”]->java.util.ArrayList[0]->icu.intervals.model.activity.Activity[“icu_intensity”])

It’s now working for me.

It is fixed now. Sorry for the hassle guys. I broke Strava syncing so thats why it was working for some but not others. All activities should now be visible. The bug caused the analysis of the activity to fail, not the download. If you are missing something please use the “Download Old Data” button in the Strava box in /settings.

5 Likes

Thanks - all fine now!

Thanks @david !