German Translation Moving

Hey guys,
there is a thing thats a bit annoying. The activities page shows the weekly total in time with „moving“ which is translated to „umziehen“ (moving in terms of moving to a new home / place). In general, can I edit translations?
Thanks!

Have a look here:

1 Like

Yes, you can. Check out GitHub - davidtinker/intervals-i18n: Localisation files for Intervals.icu and fork the repository. Make your edits and the submit a PullRequest with the changes toward David’s repo.

1 Like

Hmm, I see a lot of answers of people offering translations for German in the original thread. I am afraid that I don’t know how to fork a repo on GitHub and what a PullRequest is, I can imagine that it means making a personal copy which I can edit on my personal account and then David could accept my edited code towards his “master” file.

Hast du eine kurze Kurzform für Zeitnin Bewegung parat? Problem ist oft, dass bei der Übersetzung der Platz knapp wird. Ich würde einfach in Bewegung ändern?! Wenn du nichts besseres hast, stell ich es ein.

2 Likes

Bewegungszeit, Aktivitätszeit, Aktivminuten oder alternativ einfach Gesamtzeit bzw. wenn es im Code wirklich auf die Woche abstellt, “Wochenminuten”
DANKE

Habe es auf Gesamtzeit geändert, mit der Option auf Bewegung, für den Fall, dass der Platz in der Ansicht nicht ausreichen ist. Wird mit dem nächste release dann hoffentlich in Ordnung sein. Wochenminuten finde ich nicht so gut, da die Angabe in xhyym erfolgt.

2 Likes

Mega cool, Danke