Garmin synch issue. Just me?

Data of my last 2 days is not being synch?

Also do we have a section where outages are announced?

I assume David is busy working on fixing the issues rather than communicating but perhaps a simple color grade and severity gauge might be useful to have. I understand this is could be a separate topic but just wondering…

No problem with Garmin sync here.
Are you referring to activities done on a Garmin device? Or are they from another app that pushes them to Garmin?

I have sync issues but it is not Garmin specific. My typical work flow is Garmin & one other apps → Strava → Intervals.icu.

The last activity synced from Strava was 2/22. The first non-working one was 2/24. I have since enabled Garmin Connect sync but other activities in Strava are not synced.

I revoked Strava access in Intervals.icu and reconnected it then everything synced after a short delay.

You are absolutly correct. Seems the issue is with my Rouvy rides. They are pushed to Garmin and later I would expect to have them in Intevals but that is not happening here.

Will go for a run in the evening and see if the activity recorded on the garmin device pushes the synch of the other activities.

Garmin is not forwarding activities that are not recorded on their devices!

A bit of a workaround:

• Export the original fit file from Garmin activity page;
  • Delete it in Garmin Connect;
  • Unzip and Import to GC;
    It will automatically push to Intervals.

I used to do this with Zwift activities before I discovered the Automator app on the MacBook; it copies to DropBox and is upload automatically.

I just connected Strava. And now the rouvy activities are shown.

As of today my activity coming from Strava (it is there) did not sync with Intervals.
I haven’t changed anything.

Tks

PS: forget it. It has just synched … after a reasonable delay …

Happy Leap Day!

Update: Acknowledged Concern: Intervals.icu

My morning Zwift workout has pushed to Garmin and Strava, but intervals.icu hasn’t yet picked it up from either (I know Garmin doesn’t push non-native anymore). I did a Re-Auth of Strava but it still hasn’t synced.

I had a similar issue earlier today (Feb 29) but it is resolved now. HealthFit (iOS) would not sync to intervals.icu because of a hostname issue but this looks like it is resolved.