Garmin recorded activities not syncing to intervals.icu

Hi, my setup was working with syncing activities recorded on my edge 830 to intervals.icu until recently.

Problem started after my edge 830 device was replaced. I have added the new device (and removed the old one) to my Garmin Connect account and my activities do end up there. I have tried removing the integrations between my Garmin connect account and then adding them back. I have tried downloading old data from the intervals.icu settings page. Most of my troubleshooting has been performed at least twice for good measure.

Is there something I am overlooking to getting things going again?

Thanks

No idea why but suddenly one recent activity has just popped up on my intervals.icu history.

Maybe this is just a slow process. It’s been a few days now.

The device should not matter. You can have multiple devices sending to Garmin Connect and all activities will show up. I had no problem when my 830 was replaced with an 840.
Try to disconnect Garmin in Intervals (Un-link icon) and also remove Intervals in Connect (Profile - Settings - Account Information). Then initiate your connection again from Intervals.

I just repeated all of what you just mentioned. Hopefully there is a change.

No changes yet. Do these activities get pulled from Connect or the Device?

Beats me. Seems like physically connecting the device and syncing with Express made things move along

1 Like

Was your new device already visible in the gear section on Connect?

I believe it was. When I got the replacement device, I think Garmin connect recognized it as a replacement and did the remove/add at that time. To my knowledge I’ve never not had the Edge there since purchasing years ago.

This was entirely a problem with WiFi from my Garmin Edge. Apparently my activities were sort of being synced from my Edge to my phone over Bluetooth and subsequently to Garmin Connect.

Once I removed my WiFi config from the Edge(which was incorrect and not connecting) and then configured the WiFi again (correctly this time) all functions are once again working as expected.

Not sure how to mark this solved or whatever but case closed.

1 Like

Case closed for you :blush: