Garmin Reauthorization Loop - Broken Link Icons Reappear Instantly

My Garmin connection is looping. Even after manual incognito re-authorization, the broken link icons return instantly for Activities, Wellness, and workouts.

Intervals.icu shows Garmin connection broken link icons instantly upon authorization. However, on the Garmin Connect side, Intervals.icu is listed successfully as a connected app. It seems my Garmin ID might be stuck on a duplicate profile or the token is corrupted on the backend. Could you please check my account?

I think you misunderstand. The Red icon is the disconnect button.

Thank you. I realized that shortly after posting.

I was looking at those and resetting the connection because suddenly the Intervals.icu activities are no longer syncing over and showing up on the Garmin Connect side, since today (it was working fine before) I asked IntervalCoach to rebuild my week this week. Since that rebuild nothing new is showing up on the Garmin side.