Garmin performance condition

Hello thanks for such an awesome website. I was wondering if you could add a feature to extract the performance condition metric from Garmin fit files?

Thanks

Gav

@david added respiratory rate Field 108 but I don’t think he added performance condition Field 90.
Should be doable.

Your activities are coming from Strava which doesn’t pass on extra things like that. You need to enable Garmin sync. Then I can have a look at one of your files and maybe add that.

On rides which are synced across platforms, sync parameters across them. e.g. I pull rides from Strava but they are also on Garmin. In the Garmin recorded ride it has Performance Condition across the ride. It would be good to be able to plot this as a ride progresses.

The Garmin activity should replace the matching Strava activity (keeping segments). If you can figure out which field in the Garmin fit file is “performance condition” then you should be able to add a custom activity field for it and plot it.

Performance condition is already here:

Still, it is the final value. It is also in the streams of the FIT file, but not possible to get it into intervals.icu yet.

1 Like