Garmin data not syncing

Hey Intervals team!

I’ve been facing some issues with my Garmin Connect data not syncing. It’s been working fine for months on end now, when last Sunday (March 3) my run suddenly wouldn’t sync. I’ve tried disconnecting Garmin Connect (both from the Garmin side as well as from the Intervals side), which didn’t seem to have any effect. I decided to leave it, hoping it was just a Garmin backlog issue, and manually imported my run. I was happily surprised when the walk I recorded the next day (March 4) showed up in Intervals, however after finishing my run today (March 5) it is again not showing up.

I’m at a bit of a loss as to what to do to resolve this issue, so any advice/help would be greatly appreciated!

Me too.

i saw this on some running FB Group as well. Seems like some are affected, some are not.

There has been an issue on Sunday causing failing sync from Garmin Connect to third party apps. I had to upload my Sunday activity to Strava/Intervals manually but the auto sync did work again for me yesterday.

Ah, nice! I checked the/a status page on Sunday, but it was all green. Probably the ussue wasn’t alerted on yet. I guess I’ll just have to wait for the issue to be resolved and then things will catch up. Thanks for the info!

In my case it was hrv and rrh coming directly from Garmin Connect.
I had to enter yesterday’s nmubers manually but it appears it is normalized once today I got the numbers.

It’s the same for me, I suspect Garmin’s systems are backlogged or something. Even though the status page says everything is fine, my runs seem to be coming in with some long delays now. I suspect the issue isn’t with Intervals.

1 Like

Garmin got ransomware (again)? :rofl: